Pages

Monday, July 25, 2005

NAPKINS!

As promised, here are some recent drawings on napkins, courtesy of the Disney commissary. Since they're napkins and easily disposable, you don't tend to over-think things and analyze what you're doing. As a result, the drawings come out loose and fun! The problem I face now is that I want all my napkin drawings to come out great, so it kinds defeats the point. I like the fact that these particular drawings are somewhat interactive, with the second half of the vignette on the back side. I think I might start doing more of these, maybe having a set up on one side and a gag on the other.

4 comments:

pamcakes said...

I'd like to make a suggestion...maybe one day you'd be inspired to do a ping pong napkin drawing.

Sean Szeles said...

Dude, do you know how hard that would be? But, I'll find a away, just for you Jorge. I accept your challenge!!!

Fred Osmond said...

Heya Sean, great idea with the napkin gags! You could market and sell em to your favorite vegan restaraunts

Anonymous said...

hi sean!!
fun!fun!!
i luv how you're so free with your work.