Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Full "It's 2AM" Art show

The opening for the show at GhettoGloss Gallery was a madhouse! But a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who came down. I think the show will only be up for a week, so here are the pieces I made for your enjoyment. (Some more posts about process and influences to come!)

"OW!"
16x20
Cel-Vinyl Acrylic on wood

"Deacon of Light"
16x20
Cel-Vinyl Acrylic on panel

"Why, oh Why?!"
6x12
Cel-Vinyl Acrylic on wood

"Take the Edge Off"
6x12
Cel-Vinyl Acrylic on wood

"I see GOD!"
6x12
Cel-Vinyl Acrylic on wood

2 comments:

Tara Billinger said...

Ow and Deacon of light are amazing! I can't wait to seethe process for them. I wish I could of go check this gallery out. Great pieces, Sean!

Unknown said...

Nice work! wasn't able to make it to the show, but I will be checking out this week.