Pages

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year New Post


Ritz_Harvest_Commercial
Uploaded by fxszeles

Happy New Year! One of my resolutions is to get this blog back up and running. I've been pretty busy lately working on the awesome El Tigre, and we're not slowing down anytime soon. But hopefully I can devote more time this year to working on my personal projects as well. In the meantime...

Here's another commercial I worked on for ACME Filmworks. It was again directed by Dave Wasson, and story boarded by Gabe Swarr. I did layouts, color, and all of the animation. Color gave us the most headache because of what the client wanted. They wanted to add a bunch of yellow, which Dave and I thought detracted from the characters and the crackers and vegetables. The end result isn't bad, but I'm more fond of my original color choices. Most of it flys by so fast anyways. Here are some stills of the original colors.




Here's a bit of rough animation for your enjoyment.

Ritz_Commercial_Sc4_Rough
Uploaded by fxszeles

1 comment:

Jeremy Bernstein said...

Hoorah hooray you posted! Nice to see you back in the game. Great job on the commercial buddy.I know how hard you worked on it and the animation shows.